Nanny in Boston, MA 02116.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 30
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Today
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
My name is Whitney and I am 23 years old. I am from North Andover, MA but currently live in the Back Bay of Boston. I graduated in May 2008 from Merrimack College with a double BA in Economics and Psychology. I am currently in graduate school at Northeastern University for my Masters in Elementary Education and I just finished my first year as a fulltime 4th grade teacher at a private school in Lowell, MA. I'm attending graduate school full-time (very flexible hours) so I will be unable to teach yet still love nannying/babysitting. I have been babysitting for 10 years and I have experience with children ranging from 3 weeks old to 12 years.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/20/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help