Liz S. Nanny in Boston, MA 02109.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 29
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $20-$30 per hour
I am an active 28 year old who has lived in Boston for over four years, originally from Syracuse, NY. I currently nanny for a family in Lexington and am looking for morning or weekend work to help pay for graduate school applications.
I also coach youth and high school lacrosse for a club team out of Framingham and volunteer at a therapy horseback riding program.
My schedule can be flexible in the morning and Fri-Sun
Look forward to helping you out!!
Age Specific Experience
5 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 4/20/2015
My availability is valid through 6/30/15
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling