Luz M J.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
- 20 years paid experience
- Age 53
- Nanny in Boston, MA 02114
Meet Luz M
- Early Childhood Special Education Certification
- Special Education Certification
- Speaks English and Spanish
- Comfortable with pets
I am single person. I have two adult children and four grandchildren. They both have their own places. In 2OO5, I obtained my Associate Degree on Child Grow and Development from Urban College of Boston. I am CPR Certified. I have over 20 years of experience working with children from newborn to ages of 10 years old. I had worked as a preschool teacher and a nanny. And I always implementing my knowledge to meet the needs of each child under my care.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using our background check tools. To learn more about our committment to keep your family safe, visit the Trust & Safety center.
Enhanced background check not run.Enhanced background checkNot Run
Basic background check not run.Basic background checkNot Run
Motor vehicle records check not run.Motor vehicle records checkNot Run
First aid certificationFirst aid certification Not on file
CPR certificationCPR certification
- Will consider a part time position
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Weekends Evenings
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 7/14/18
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
$400-$500/hr for the first child, $25 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Assist with setting a routine
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
Special needs expand
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Delayed Speech
Ass. Degree of Arts: Child Grow and Development
Graduated Urban College of Boston 2005
- Former Employer Join to contact reference
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
Luz M J.