Jenn S. Nanny in Boston, MA 02114.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 46
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
I have a degree in Early Childhood Education and am also a Art Teacher. I have been with a family in downtown Boston who has a lovely two year old girl and recently one of the parents lost there job so they had to let me go. They are helping me find a new family and have excellent references.
I am available 20-30 hours a week .
Age Specific Experience
5 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/16/18
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Deepa B. is a reference for Jenn S.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|