Araci F. Nanny in Boston, MA 02111.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 29
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $14-$20 per hour
Looking for a trustworthy nanny, reliable, responsible but in the same time fun, creative and who could also teach Spanish to your children?
I have 7 years of experience in nanny, babysitting and teaching and I love my work more than anything! I will be excited to take care of your little one and become the best care taker you ever had! :-).
Activities I do with children involve:
teaching them Spanish
taking to playgrounds, museums, zoos, parks, libraries and other fun places!
doing sports and more!
I majored in psychology and I am graduate student of social work at Boston University. I am currently interning as a children's therapist at a school in Boston.
I am certified by the Red Cross as a nanny, First Aids and CPR.
I can provide you with several references from Jamaica Plain, Cambridge, Boston, Brookline and from abroad.
I have experience taking care of several children at the same time in day cares, schools and houses. I also have experience teaching and taking care of children with developmental disabilities.
Please feel free to ask me any questions about my experience with children and I will also provide you with all the phone numbers of my references.
I hope you and your beautiful family have a great day!
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- Pervasive Development Disorder
- Sensory Integration Disorder
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/6/15
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies