Nanny in Dorchester, MA 02121.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 44
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
Hi! Nice to meet you! And your child or children also!
A bit about me...my name is Tamu (but everyone calls me Boo). I was a nanny for 17 years for the same family which ended because they grew up! They are still very much a part of my life though and I still talk to them frequently.
I have experience with multiples and kids of all ages having also worked in a gym babysitting room and countless other date night sitting along with nannying for other families ranging from a year to 8 years and having the time I spent with the families coincide with what was needed from and for the family at the time.
I have my own car and a dog so I am comfortable around other dogs. I also have excellent references which I can provide for you.
Oh and did I mention I also do light housekeeping and kids laundry if needed.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. I can be reached on this site and at 774-270-2027.
Thanks again and hopefully we will meet soon!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/30/16
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Marge B. is a reference for Tamu R.||Join Now to Contact Reference|