Shannon C. Nanny in Braintree, MA 02184.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 34
- 13 years paid experience
Last signed in: Yesterday
Preferred Rate $20-$30 per hour
I am currently working full time for two families where I have their two babies in a nanny share. Both are one and I have been with them for a year. Unfortunately, this position will end the end in the beginning on 2017 so I am looking for a full time position to start in April or May of 2017.
I have over ten years experience working with children from infant-preschool age and every family I have worked for will provide a great reference. I was also a lead infant room teacher at a daycare for three years. I am up to date on my CPR and first aid training and will be renewing it by the time I start a new position. I have my degree in Early Childhood Education and am state certified as an infant, toddler and preschool lead teacher.
I would love to speak to anyone who will be looking for a nanny around that time! Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.
Age Specific Experience
13 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Premature Newborn
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Feeding Assistance
- Feeding Tube
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/22/18
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help