Nanny in Brighton, MA 02135.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 33
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $22-$26 per hour
Hello! I'm Kristina and I live in Brighton, MA. I have almost 5 years of full-time nanny experience with children ages 3 months to 5 years, as well as several years of experience working with children ages birth to 21 as a clinical social worker (master's level, LICSW licensure). Over the years, I continue to return to the role of being a nanny because I love and enjoy it so much!
With a high education level and years of experience both in direct childcare and in clinical settings, I have found that the families I have worked with highly appreciate my expertise and find that I am a devoted caregiver who is "more than just a nanny" for their children. I have also worked with multiple families on a part-time, as needed basis. I look forward to speaking with you about your family's childcare needs!
03/2010 - 08/2011 (Full-Time), 09/2011- 05/2015 (Part-Time), and 06/2015 - 11/2016: Urgent Care / Mobile Crisis Team Clinician for an emergency service program in Boston, MA. Conduct emergency psychiatric evaluations for clients of all ages, and serve on the child-focused team.
07/2014 - 06/2015: Child & Adolescent Clinician at an outpatient clinic in Concord, MA. Provided therapy with children up to age 21.
03/2014 - 07/2014 (Part-Time): Floating Clinical Director for various residential programs. Provide therapeutic interventions for children up to age 21.
11/2013 - 03/2014 (Full-Time): Clinical Coordinator a residential program for children in state custody in Waltham, MA. Provided all therapeutic interventions and oversight for 6 residents ages 0 to 12.
Full-Time Nanny Experience
08/2011 - 08/2013: Carey-Vakil Family and Madrid Family in Arlington, MA, for 2 children ranging from 3 months to 4.5 years.
12/2006 - 02/2010: Tillman-Schwartz Family in Newton, MA, and Weston, MA, for twin girls, from 14 months to 4.5 years.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Mental Illness
- Pervasive Development Disorder
- Premature Newborn
- Sensory Integration Disorder
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Lifting and Transferring
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/31/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Sanjay V. is a reference for Kristina H.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Naoka C. is a reference for Kristina H.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|