Nanny in Brookline, MA 02446.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 30
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$18 per hour
I currently work as an autism therapist at the University of Washington, as part of a research project. I previously worked part time at Little Acorn Day School on Mercer Island.Â I graduated Cum Laude from Simmons College with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. I have been baby sitting since I was 13, and spent four years being a nanny and a mother's helper during the summer while in college.Â I am fun and energetic as well as reliable! I have had experience with kids of all ages, though more recently with elementary and preschool aged children. I also have recently gained experience assisting elderly adults in their own home, doing over night stays, cooking meals, and helping administer their medications.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Applied Behavior Analysis
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/9/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Lara A. is a reference for Gretchen S.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|