Joan G. Nanny in Chestnut Hill, MA 02467.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Chestnut Hill, MA
- Age 63
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $18-$25 per hour
I am an experienced babysitter/nanny who loves children and animals. For the past ten years I have cared for a Newton family with four children ages newborn through teenager. I play with and care for the children, supervise play dates, prepare snacks, drive to and from activities, prepare meals and clean up afterwards and do light housekeeping and laundry. I know how to keep a household in order.
I am college educated, have an impeccable driving record and am American Red Cross Infant CPR and First Aid certified. Please call me to discuss your needs and for my excellent references.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/25/14
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling