Marylynn S. Nanny in Chestnut Hill, MA 02467.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Chestnut Hill, MA
- Age 30
- 2 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
Hi, I'm MaryLynn. I recently graduated from Emmanuel College with a degree in psychology. For the past year I worked in a residential program with adolescent girls as well as being a nanny part-time for 2 girls. I am now working at a local hospital but would love to find a part time job or a few on occasion for some extra money. I'm responsible and very active, so watching kids who enjoy being outside at the park or riding bikes is great! Hope to hear from you soon!
Age Specific Experience
2 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/30/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help