Nanny in Dalton, MA 01226.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 49
- 20 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $18-$25 per hour
I am currently an Asst. Teacher in 4th grade in a diverse school setting. I have worked with children of all ages. From age 2.8 to 18 yrs. I have worked & taught with children for 24 yrs. I have worked as a mentor, PS teacher ( Jewish day school), camp counselor & director, arts & crafts supervisor, coached soccer & basketball and various other positions. I have a passion for working with children of all ages. I enjoy teaching and developing and challenging young minds. I am a fun loving, light hearted individual who has a great sense of humor but is very responsible when it comes to the expectations of my employer.
Age Specific Experience
20 years of paid child care experience with:
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/15/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling