Nanny in Danvers, MA 01923.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 52
- 35 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within six months
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
Hi! Children are my life! I am 51 years old. I am married with 2 children of my own ages 20 and 16. I live in Danvers ,MA and have for 18 years now. I have provided childcare for over 30 years to children of all ages including infants. I enjoy working with children of all ages but babies are my specialty! I believe in having alot of patience with kids and in providing them with a warm, safe, healthy, loving and fun environment. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education. I worked in the public schools for 5 years as a Substitute Teacher's Aide and co-taught Sunday School to 2 and 3 year olds for 6 years. So, with my education , experience and love for children I'm sure to be an assett to your family. I have great references and will be happy to provide them upon request.
Age Specific Experience
35 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/22/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling