Nanny in Dudley, MA 01571.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 23
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
Currently enrolled in a bachelors program to be a teacher, grades Pre-K through 2 and will graduate in May with a teaching license in early childhood education and a minor in special education.
ECE Lead Teacher certified
5 years experience in a preschool/daycare work environment working with infants age 1 month to children age 6 years
10 years experience dance teaching children from ages 3-12
Part time nanny experience on summer vacations for multiple families
Age Specific Experience
5 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/5/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Sheena P. is a reference for Madison C.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|