Nanny in Gardner, MA 01440.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 29
- 1 year paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$20 per hour
I love children!!I am infant/toddler, lead preschool and school age teacher qualified, and have been working as a teacher for the past 5 years for all ages, most recently as a preschool teacher. I majored in early childhood education in college. I am trained in baby sign as well as first aid and CPR certified. To me the best part of working with children is watching them learn and grow. I enjoy outside play as well as story time, I believe that everything can be used to taching and learning. Playing outside you can learn math, science, colors, spelling, letters and much more!
Age Specific Experience
1 year of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 3/31/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help