Nanny in Hanover, MA 02339.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 27
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
I love all elementary school aged children and babies. I earned my bachelors degree from Bridgewatee State University in 2012. After graduation I moved to Miami to serve as a volunteer teach through Americorps with City Year. Ontop of my duties as a 9th grade reading teacher, mentor manager, and individual mentor, I founded and instructed the only art program at the high school. After my year of service with Americorps was complete I traveled to Alaska and the South Pacific. My experiences living an working in other countries will bring culture and education to your children. I have worked as a babysitter for years, and have also worked at the south shore charter public school. I have a dependable car and do not smoke. I am CPR certified.
Age Specific Experience
5 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/20/15
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help