Nanny in Hudson, MA 01749.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 29
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $18-$30 per hour
My name is Alexandra, I am 28 years old, and I live in Hudson!!! I have been working with children since I was about 14, babysitting for ages new born to 14. Then I became a dance teacher. After that I worked at the boys and girls club for four year as an art teacher and camp counselor. I worked at an elemtary school for five years as an ABA therapist and now work at the middle school in the same program, working with autistic children, and I babysit in the afternoon. My school gets out at 2:20. I am looking for a new after school job with more hours. I am also looking for date night/random night sitting jobs. I am also a dance teacher for children with disabilities :).
I also have a reliable car and I am a non smoker. I have been trained in CPR and first aid but they have run out. I absolutely love what I do and love the family I'm with but would love to start a new adventure with a new family :)! Message me here if you are interested or at email@example.com.
Thank you for your time,
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assistance With Transportation
- Dressing Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/4/17
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Steve Z. is a reference for Alexandra C.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Jeff S. is a reference for Alexandra C.||Join Now to Contact Reference|