Nanny in Jamaica Plain, MA 02130.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 09/20/2014
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Jamaica Plain, MA
- Age 31
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $16-$25 per hour
I have well over 10 years of child care experience! The majority of my experience is with toddlers, newborns, twins and infants. I am currently CPR and first aid certified. I am very creative, caring and loving. I find music, art, education, being outdoors, activity and imagination to be very important in a child's life. I greatly enjoy engaging children in the world around them through play, reading, music and art.
I was an artist in residence at an art gallery in Lowell over the summer of 2014. During my residency I developed children's programming aimed at integrating art, music and technology. Among other activities, the children were able to write, build, film and edit their own stop motion animations and musical scores.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/10/17
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help