Kim B. Nanny in Lowell, MA 01851.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 31
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $14-$20 per hour
Hi my name is Kim and i'm 27 years old. I enjoy working with children and always have. I went to high school for early childhood education and I currently work for the Goddard School. I love to create lesson plans and daily notes for the parents to show what your child has learned throughout the day while in my care. I enjoy bringing children outside to run or go for a walk. I'm used to dogs so that wouldn't bother me. I also used to be a foster mom for two girls ages 3 and 4. My childcare philosophy is based on learning through play.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/1/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Cheri A. is a reference for Kim B.||Join Now to Contact Reference|