Nanny in Marlborough, MA 01752.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 28
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
Hi everyone! My name is Bailee. I'm 26 years old. I have my licensing in pharmacy and medical assisting. I'm CPR and First aid certified. I'm a non smoker. I have a little girl who if I could, please bring with me. I would share all my attention equally between all children. I have my own vehicle. I'm available every day and short notice. I love to be outside with the kids doing activities, arts and crafts and sometimes if okay with the parents maybe go to the zoo, one stop fun and any fun place. Thank you for your consideration!
Hope to hear from you! Have a great day!
Also great references if your interested!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Injection Assistance
- Insulin Injections
- Lifting and Transferring
- Mobility Assistance
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/30/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Please Ask For References P. is a reference for Bailee G.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|