Nanny in Marshfield, MA 02050.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 08/20/2015
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 25
- 6 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
My name is Kaley Madge, I'm 213years old and have been nannying for 35 years and babysitting for over 8 years and I love it! I am a very fun, outgoing reliable, responsilbe, caring, patient and energetic, and i take my job very seriously knowing the care if your children are in my hands. Making sure they are safe is #1! I love working with children and developing a relationship with them. I love to play outside, play boardgames, color, read, do arts and crafts, go to the library, park and beach and much more!! I am currently enrolled in college and this fall i am starting nursing school :) I have wonderful references I can provide you with, all are parents of previous children I have taken care of. I do have my own transportation, too! My services also include laundry, light housekeeping, driving the children and some meal preparation, so I am willing to help with that if need be. Please let me know if you need the help!! Thank you for viewing my profile!!
Age Specific Experience
6 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 4/27/2015
My availability is valid through 6/26/15
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help