Donna R. Nanny in Medford, MA 02155.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 59
- 21 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $20-$22 per hour
Hi...My name is Donna. I am 51 yrs old and live in Medford. I have 3 children ages 25,24 & 14. I am also happily married to my high school sweetheart! I have been a professional nanny now for the past 15 yrs. Before that I was a pre-school teacher for 3 yrs. I do not know if it was because I was raised in a big family with 5 sisters and a brother but, I have always loved being with children. They make ME feel good just being with them. I am a kid at heart but also a wonderful nanny. I know what is expected of me, I am a self-starter and treat the children, that I care for, like they were my own. Good values, respect for others, fun, cleanliness, good eating habits, fun, creativity, homework helper, and did I mention "FUN". My daughter, Keri, has followed in her mothers footsteps. She is currently a preschool teacher. She has all of the qualities that one would want in a nanny. She is also ready to make a career change and is looking for the right family to nanny for. Being a pre-school teacher is wonderful but being a nanny is more of a maternal job. Caring for the same children in one family has its rewards. The love that grows when you nanny for a family is such a tremendous feeling. Just the fact that the children look forward to seeing you when you arrive each day is a paycheck in itself.If interested, let us know!
Age Specific Experience
21 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/11/17
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling