Nanny in Newtonville, MA 02460.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 05/14/2015
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 53
- 30 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Rating (1 review)
Preferred Rate $18-$25 per hour
I grew up traveling between Italy, Germany and the U.S because my dad was in the army. I lived in Italy for many years and am fluent in Italian. I'm active and love to be outdoors. I've been a nanny for 26 years and I love to take care of infants because I like seeing all the phases of their developement. I love to read and take kids to places like Drumlin farm, the library or swimming (as they get older). I am aware that taking care of newborns is a job that requires a lot of patience because children rely on routines for their development and well-being. However as they grow it's always an adventure exposing them to new things.
Age Specific Experience
30 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 10/5/2015
My availability is valid through 12/24/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
We had Mary for nanny share for two infant boys. Returning to work after a maternity leave is no easy feat, but Mary made the process so much smoother! She was incredibly efficient, responsible, knowledgeable, loving and unflappable. It was clear she had many years of experience!