Nanny in North Andover, MA 01845.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
North Andover, MA
- Age 47
- 25 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $22-$25 per hour
I am a mother of three children. A twenty three year old son and twenty year old twins.I am teacher quaified from infants to kindergarten. I have been working in the early childhood field for over twenty five years. I also have been working as a nanny for the past nine years. I currently work for a family that I have been with for six years. Due to the fact that both boys will be starting kindergarten full time in the fall, I am looking for another family full time. I love to watch children experience new things each day and learn from them.
Age Specific Experience
25 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 1/25/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help