Nanny in North Easton, MA 02356.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
North Easton, MA
- Age 28
- 16 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
My name is Courtney and I am a 26-year-old graduate of Boston University’s premedicine program. Currently, I work for The Autism Research Foundation: helping families understand their child’s disorder and teaching typical children how to be more accepting of kids who are different.
I love my job: especially because of the flexibility it affords me. When I’m not working from home, I get to enjoy traveling, reading, cooking, exercising, exploring entrepreneurship and spending time outside with my husband and our rescued black lab puppies, Bruin and Dunkin.
I have been babysitting independently since I was 12-years-old, beginning with my younger brother and sister (I’m the oldest of 3). Throughout high school, I babysat regularly for 7 families and as-needed for 8 more families. Throughout college in Boston, I was the concierge babysitter for families living in the Ritz.
I have always loved working with children and feel that it comes naturally to me. I have experience babysitting multiples, traveling on vacation with families, staying overnight, cooking for picky eaters, and pushing a carriage while holding a leash at the same time!
Age Specific Experience
16 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Mobility Challenges
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Positive Behavioral Support
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/4/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling