Nanny in North Grafton, MA 01536.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 10/15/2014
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
North Grafton, MA
- Age 30
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $13-$20 per hour
I have been in the childcare field for 10 years. Babysitter, nanny, day care teacher. I am DEEC certified. Experienced with potty training, driving, household management, meal prep, errand running, homework help.
I am currently looking for work on Friday's, weekends, date nights. I am also available long term, the availability calendar only lets you go out a few months at a time.
I am also looking for work (open availability) 12/29-1/3.
Thank you! :)
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 6/13/2016
My availability is valid through 9/6/16
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling