Deborah C. Nanny in North Quincy, MA 02171. Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
North Quincy, MA
- Age 45
- 17 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Rating (1 review)
Preferred Rate $13-$20 per hour
More than 15 years of experience as an infant toddler teacher working for a private daycare center. I am CPR and first aid certified. I have experience working with multiple children. I am caring, loving, patient, nurturing person who enjoys teaching children and spending time with them. I have worked with all ages of children from newborns, toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarten and older children.
Age Specific Experience
17 years of paid childcare experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 5/26/2014
My availability is valid through 6/30/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
Debbie has been taking care of our 5 month old baby girl since July 2012.
She is always on time and she is very flexible.
We are very happy with the care and service that Debbie provides and we hope she stays with our family for a very long time.
|Kristen S. is a reference for Deborah C.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Andrea C. is a reference for Deborah C.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|