Nanny in Norwood, MA 02062.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 32
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $16-$20 per hour
Hello. My name is Jessica and I have been working with children since I was a teen. I am a certified Infant/Toddler teacher and Elementary teacher. I am also CPR and First Aid Certified. I have experience with newborns through middle school aged children. I am currently a paraprofessional in a kindergarten classroom and working on obtaining my masters in education.
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/30/16
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Shannon C. is a reference for Jessica D.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Danielle B. is a reference for Jessica D.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|