Nanny in Pembroke, MA 02359.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 27
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
I am a fun, energetic 26 yr old who truly enjoys kids. I have a large extended family with a lot of younger cousins, so I've always been around to help out and find it extremely easy to interact with children. I am definitely a hands-on babysitter. I love doing things with them! I attended Bridgewater State University, majoring in Early Childhood Education and Sociology with a concentration in Education. I graduated in May 2013 with my Bachelor's in Education & Sociology. After a couple of years in the teaching world, I've made the transition into Insurance where I work locally as an Account Manager in Commercial Lines. I miss being around the kids all the time so I enjoy getting to babysit whenever I can! I'm very dependable, caring, and responsible! If you'd like references, please let me know!
I have been babysitting/nannying since I was 12 years old for family friends, neighbors, and Care.com and Sittercity families. The children have ranged in ages from newborn to 12 years.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 2/12/2016
My availability is valid through 5/11/16
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help