Nanny in Pembroke, MA 02359.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 26
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
My name is Marissa, I am 21years old and I am currently a part time nany and a part time student. I am in my first year at Quincy college and my major is Elementary Education. I am very good with kids, very punctual, reliable, and active. I also have many years of experience with babysitting, nanying and I also worked at a daycare for a year. My passion is working with kids and I hope to help out a family in need.
Age Specific Experience
5 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 9/20/2017
My availability is valid through 10/31/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling