Nanny in Reading, MA 01867.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 38
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
I am a certified, experienced early childhood and elementary teacher who is taking some time away from the classroom while my children are young (now elementary and preschool aged). I was also a part-time nanny for more than 5 years. My days are structured around child-centered learning activities, art, outdoor exploration and more. I'm looking for a little friend or two to join in our fun one or two days a week on a regular basis.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/17/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Halie P. is a reference for Marriah M.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Emily C. is a reference for Marriah M.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|