Nanny in Saugus, MA 01906.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 33
- 3 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
I am currently a crisis counselor for YAI in South Portland. Prior to my crisis work I was at a YMCA for many years working with children of all age groups. I love kids and have many years experience. Due to my training I have worked with children with behavioral issues, developmently delayed, and every child in between! I am CPR, and First Aid certified and can produce such certification if neccessary.
I would love to speak with anyone who would like a new sitter! Please feel free to contact me!
Age Specific Experience
3 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Juvenile Diabetes
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assistance With Transportation
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling