Nanny in Stoughton, MA 02072.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 32
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I received my bachelor's degree in developmental psychology with a minor in spanish. For the last five years, I worked as a social worker for children and adolescents in specialized foster care. The individuals that I worked with had either behavioral or mental health issues. I had a few on my caseload that were non-verbal and/or deaf so I started to learn American Sign Language. My signing skills are basic, but I am interested in becoming more fluent.
I just graduated from Lesley University with my master's in counseling; specializing in school counseling.
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- Pervasive Development Disorder
Special Needs Services Experience
- Assistance With Transportation
- Positive Behavioral Support
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/16/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Steph A. is a reference for Danielle M.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Tanya C. is a reference for Danielle M.||Join Now to Contact Reference|