Nanny in Waltham, MA 02453.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 65
- 38 years paid experience
Last signed in: Today
Preferred Rate $20-$30 per hour
I am the Mom of 3 grown children (39. 37 and 32) and the Mimi of four beautiful grandchildren. I also am the oldest of 6 children and 31 grandchildren. While my children were growing up I ran a home daycare in my home for about 20 years. I did work out of the home for about 10 years but when my first grandchild was born I realized how much I missed caring for children so I decided to become a Nanny! I have taken care of children all of my life and love it! Currently I am nannying for 2 1-year-old boys. This position, unfortunately, is due to end at the end of October. I have lots of experience, hugs and kisses!
Age Specific Experience
38 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 9/1/2015
My availability is valid through 9/23/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help