Nanny in Waltham, MA 02451.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 70
- 16 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
* Being a nanny is something I truly love.
* My references will confirm my dedication to their children.
* I have years of experience with newborn children, twins, and children of all ages.
* I have my CPR and Cory Report.
* I have an Excellent Driving Record.
* I treat your Children with Kindness and Respect.
* I Show Good Judgment.
* I am a Published Artist. ( great for art and crafts ).
* I work Well with Parents.
Age Specific Experience
16 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Age groups: Infant, Toddler, Youth, Teen
Has own special needs child
Years of Experience: 4 to 5 years
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/11/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Robin D. is a reference for Gale O.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Kim P. is a reference for Gale O.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|