Nanny in Winthrop, MA 02152.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 48
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $20-$35 per hour
Hello, my name is Christine.
Are you looking for someone with a wealth of experience with children? Someone who has raised her own (four) children and has also worked with children? Are you looking for someone attentive, loving, caring, dependable, loyal, compassionate, professional who will provide a safe and nurturing environment for your child(ren) etc.? Someone who will play with the child(ren) and have fun with the child(ren) as well as read to them, play with them, do coloring and arts and crafts with them, teach them manners, how to be respectful and responsible? (AGE APPROPRIATE ACTIVITIES from infant age and up). Someone who can bring them to fun places such as parks, town events, story time at town's library, other fun places.
Being the mother of four amazing and beautiful children has provided me with over 22 years of childcare experience. My beautiful children are ages 22, 19, 17, and 12. I am also the wife to a wonderful, dedicated police lieutenant.
We recently moved to Winthrop, so I will need to work from home.
I have also worked for a public school department in their life skills classroom (children with special needs). I am an educated adult. I have a clean driving record. I am a non-smoker. I get my flu shot every year. (My CPR and First Aid has expired - will be renewing). I have taken SIDS training and Medication Administration training.
• 22+ years experience in the child care field.
• I am the Mother to four wonderful and beautiful children: 22, 18, 16 and 11.
• I am the wife to a wonderful and dedicated Police LT.
• Provided quality child care to families since 2008.
• I have many wonderful references.
• I am the previous owner/operator of my licensed day care: Little Divas Day Care...and Little Dude Too!
• CPR and First Aid certified (expired) needs to be renewed.
• Worked as a Paraprofessional for the Revere Public School Dept. in both the Life Skills classroom (special needs) and also as the assistant to the Dir. of Curriculum.
• Clean driving record
• Non - smoker
Thank you for your time
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 2/16/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Laureen S. is a reference for Christine M.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Laura S. is a reference for Christine M.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|