Nanny in Worcester, MA 01606.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 42
- 29 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
Hi! I am a mother to 3 children. For over 16 years, I have been a certified infant/toddler teacher in a daycare setting. Currently, I am a nanny to a wonderful family in Worcester,MA. I love to play, create and entertain children. I am comfortable with children from infants to teenagers. I have experience with food allergies,asthma, and downs syndrome.
Age Specific Experience
29 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Down Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Multiple Sclerosis
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 6/30/2014
My availability is valid through 8/22/14
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Monica C. is a reference for Laurie D.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Stefanie H. is a reference for Laurie D.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|