Nanny in Worcester, MA 01604.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 34
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within six months
Preferred Rate $15-$30 per hour
Hi my name is Tricia and I am 33years old, reside in worcester, recently married, a mother to a loving 8 year old daughter and step mother to a 12yo and 15yo.
I am energetic, loving, creative, responsible, fun, trustworthy, flexible..to name a few qualities ;) I am certain after meeting me, you too, would know that I'd be a great asset to your family. I was a nanny to 2 wonderful families both found on the site and both were longterm.
I treat others children as I would want my pride and joy treated. I interact with the children and don't just "babysit". I have great references that I'd be happy to give you their information. If you think I'd be a good fit and interested in knowing more then I hope to hear from you soon,.
Thanks Tricia :)
And also I do have a reliable car..I am CPR trained as well
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/21/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Essay Writing
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling