Nanny in Worcester, MA 01606.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 33
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $13-$15 per hour
I am a stay at home mom with two boys. Most recently, I have been working with a family for 2 1/2 years (3-year-old boy) but they will be relocating due to work in the next few weeks. I am looking for a new family to start working with in June. My two boys are sweet and caring, so please consider joining our family, especially if you are looking to socialize your baby and/or child! I am happy to discuss my child-care experience more in detail, but for now here is a quick summary for you: *Two boys at home (23 months and 4 years old) *Part time dance instructor (all ages) *Worked with one family from 2007-2012 *Worked with second family from 2012-2015.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/19/15
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help