Nanny in Worcester, MA 01605.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 32
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I am a College Graduate of Framingham State College. I am currently a residential counselor at Wayside youth and family in framingham. I work with ids who have behavioral issues and problems at home and school. I have recently moved back home to save more money. I love kids of all ages. I have played sports my whole life and am very outgoing. I love to bring kids to activites and to take them to places. I am hoping to become a social worker or to work first hand with children in need of support or help and with their families. I thrive on seeing children grow up in good homes and to see them smile and have a great time.
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/24/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Jenna . is a reference for Kristen L.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Bee L. is a reference for Kristen L.||Join Now to Contact Reference|