Nanny in Wrentham, MA 02093.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 65
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I am a professional child care provider in search of one special family to fill a two or three day slot of time. I am available immediately as the children I cared for have transitioned into full time day care from a balance of half day care and half home care . (This family will serve as a primary reference and will answer any questions you have regarding my skills.) I am also available nights and weekends on an as needed basis to keep your child care consistant. I am seeking a family with a long term potential. Being a former teacher, it is natural for me to engage your child in activities and involve them in learning experiences. Learning is a part of each day as well as language development. Whether the activity is playing a game, taking a walk, or simple conversation, your child will be made to feel loved, safe, and happy. If this is important to you, we need to talk to further explore our options. I am commited, responsible, and reliable. References both current and past will be provided upon request.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
Special Needs Services Experience
- Applied Behavior Analysis
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 10/27/2015
My availability is valid through 1/20/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help