Basic Background Check
Nanny in Baltimore, MD 21206.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check completed and badge awarded. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
Basic Background Check Completed 01/03/2018
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 27
- 3 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
I was previously a nanny to an infant for 8 months.I left my job as a nanny to work in Child Protective Services as an investigator. I also have experience working with children a range of ages through working as a Residential Counselor in a youth mental health clinic, as well as through coaching. I enjoy working with kids of all ages. I am currently in school for my Masters in Social Work. The program is online, which provides a lot of flexibility. I am also currently working as an intern for NAMI Maryland 20 hours a week.
Age Specific Experience
3 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
1 year of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/3/18
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling