Nanny in Baltimore, MD 21210.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 30
- 11 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$20 per hour
Hi! My name is Lindsay and I am moving to the Baltimore area seeking a nanny position starting in June.
First and foremost, I am the proud mother of a one year old little girl. Prior to becoming a mom, I taught elementary school for four years. I have my Masters in Education and my undergraduate degree in Human Development. I was a nanny throughout college.
I would be looking for a nanny position that would allow me to either bring my daughter along or to have you bring your little one to me. I completely understand that this situation is not for everyone, so that is okay if it is not the right fit for you! However, please contact me with any questions or concerns before you make that decision.
I look forward to speaking with you!
Age Specific Experience
11 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/30/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling