Nanny in Catonsville, MD 21228.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 39
- 20 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $12-$16 per hour
I have been working with children since I was young in my grandmother's childcare home. I've been babysitting or teaching for the last 20 years. I currently run a licensed in-home daycare. I love children and treat them as my own. I have a 9 year old daughter and a baby due in October that I would like to bring with me to any job.
Age Specific Experience
20 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/9/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Joyce D. is a reference for Joan A.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|