Nanny in Clinton, MD 20735.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 11/30/2016
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 28
- 12 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Rating (1 review)
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
My name is Joyce; I'm the oldest of four children and the only girl.
I have a passion for kids and believe that they deserve a positive and safe environment and any person that they come in contact with has a moral responsibility to provide that environment I volunteer in my church as a Sunday school teacher and always enjoy being around kids.
Feel free to get in touch with me I’m willing to work with your family.
Age Specific Experience
12 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/14/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
Joyce LOVES kids. She is wonderful with children. I have six kids and she was frequently home with all of them. She worked for me for six months until we moved out of state.