Heather M. Nanny in Columbia, MD 21046.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 34
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$17 per hour
I am a single mother of a three and a half year old boy who may accompany me. I am currently employed with the PG County Board of Education as an elementary school teacher, but would like to find a childcare position where I can devote more time to one or a small group of children. I have also worked in the school system as a Paraeducator in Special Education. Children are my passion. I feel they are the most important and precious individuals in our lives. They are our future. I know first hand how difficult it is to find quality and affordable childcare. I wish you all luck in finding the perfect fit for your family.
***References available upon request***
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 3/29/15
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help