Courtney M. Nanny in Crofton, MD 21114. Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
- Age 23
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
-10+ years of nannying and babysitting experience.
-Degree in Anthropology with Minor in Psychology focused primarily on infancy, childhood and adolescent Psyhology.
-Has nannied/babysat for 3 families long-term.
-Has great references.
-Reliable, extremely safe transportation.
-Clean background check.
-Infant/child/adult CPR and First Aid Certified.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid childcare experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 2/8/2014
My availability is valid through 5/7/14
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help