Nanny in Fallston, MD 21047.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 31
- 13 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I love working with children and making them smile. I have worked in several different areas of child care for 13 years now. I have worked with children ranging from the age of newborn to 12 years old. I have been a nanny for 12 years for 1-3 children families. I have also been a nanny for two different sets of twins. Some of my responsibilities have included transporting children to and from school and medical appointments, and to educational activities. I am also willing to do some household management. I am First Aid and CPR certified.
I am currently looking for part time care. My availability is flexible. I am looking to work 20-30 hours a week.
Age Specific Experience
13 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/7/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Randy R. is a reference for Caitlin O.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Melissa M. is a reference for Caitlin O.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|