Nanny in Frederick, MD 21703.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 43
- 20 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $5-$15 per hour
Hi - I am a 39yr old mother of two boys (ages 6 & 8yrs). I have over 20yrs experience working with children in all capacities - as a nanny, babysitter, daycare provider, camp counselor, pre school teacher and as a mother. I am currently a stay at home mom but my youngest started kindergarten this school year and I am looking for part time work. I am able to care for your children either at your house or mine (located in Frederick). I am also available for full time summer care at my house only. I have an excellent driving record, numerous references, my 90hr State of MD early childhood certification and 48hrs towards my AA in Early Childhood Education. I am flexible with hours needed and can work with you on your childcare needs. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. Thanks!
Age Specific Experience
20 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Premature Newborn
Special Needs Services Experience
- Positive Behavioral Support
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling