Nanny in Myersville, MD 21773.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 43
- 14 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $13-$20 per hour
I am a Creative, Friendly, Fun Caregiver, with 18+ years experience. I have worked with families with all ages of children, from newborn to teenagers. I have experience with families with one child, and have also worked with families with up to seven children at one time. I have experience with multiples, as well as children with ADD/ADHD and Developmental difficulties. I am CPR/First Aid Certified. I am experienced with helping with homework, light housekeeping/clean-up, and light cooking/snacks. I have a flexible schedule, and new reliable transportation.
Age Specific Experience
14 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/31/17
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Cristen E. is a reference for Sherrie R.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Amy G. is a reference for Sherrie R.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|